Vinyl Clock - Bon Jovi
- a vinyl record looks very stylish as it is;
- a creative idea for home and office decor;
- eco-friendly cause it's a recycled product: records already lived one life and now got another one;
- silent mechanism protects you from annoying ticking.
Bon Jovi is a legendary American rock band from New Jersey, one of the founders of the "melodic hard'n'heavy" that became popular in the mid 80s. The musicians' silhouettes on the vinyl record look great and... melodic! The key here is hanging the clock on a light plain wall.
- creative: a wall clock made of a vinyl record, considering that vinyl records are very beautiful as they are;
- silent clock movement mechanism: no tick-tock will get on your nerves;
- your little contribution to the green movement – the use of recycled materials;
- unusual gift to a person who likes decorating their home; also a cool surprise for a musician.
Material: vinyl record
Mechanism: silent quartz clock movement
Record diameter: 12 inch (30 cm)
Made in Ukraine