Kids Room Decor Products
It is very important for every child to have a safe place. Where they can safely draw, learn lessons, have fun or just be alone. And a children's room is the that place. But the decor of a nursery is a delicate matter, and the concept of "beautiful" is not quite the same for adults and children...
5 tips for decorating a child's room
How to equip the nursery so that the child is happy and the parents do not “faint” from stress? Easy! We have collected a few tips to make decoration of the children's world really joyful:
1. Talk with your child. Cause the child will be the one who will live in the nursery, not you. Ask in what colors he would like to see his space, what furniture and toys he needs for complete comfort. Invite your child to participate in the selection of all sorts of small decor details. So you show him that his opinion is significant and important.
2. Only needed items. If you do not have the opportunity to buy everything at once, limit yourself to the most necessary for now. But be sure to promise your child that a little later you will take "that same night light with a unicorn" about which he dreams so much.
3. To break is not to build. Do your kids love to paint on the wallpaper or test the strength of furniture? This is absolutely normal! If you are afraid that the kid will ruin an expensive table, do not make super-expensive purchases. At least while the child is very young.
4. Easy upgrade. The point is that the room of a younger preschooler at a certain moment could easily turn into a schoolchild's room. Wallpaper with Peppa Pig or superheroes (which the child is crazy about) is great, but in the future you will have to re-paste everything one day. Offer your baby a replacement for now: let the wallpaper be neutral, but we'll hang a clock on the wall or put a superhero-style pillow.
5. The right to disorder. Leave the child the right to his "little" creative mess. And just get over it :)
How to diversify the decor of the nursery
The general vision of the decor of the child’s room is already done, there is little left to do - to think about beautiful little things. What accessories are needed to turn a child's room into a real Magic Land? It can be:
All these things (and many other tricks) for the nursery can be found in the SuperDupers online store. We will be sincerely glad to make your kids happy with cute and useful accessories for the nursery. Pick. Order. And we will deliver the required items within 2 weeks to any corner of the world.